- Lens hood: used on the end of a lens to block the sun or other light source to prevent glare and lens flare.
- Lens cover: covers and protects the lens during storage
- Lens adapter: sometimes called a step-ring, adapts the lens to other size filters
- Lens extension tubes allow close focus in macro photography
- Flash equipment: including light diffuser, mount and stand, reflector, soft box, trigger and cord
- Care and protection: including camera case and cover, maintenance tools, and screen protector
- Large format cameras use special equipment which includes magnifier loupe, view finder, angle finder, focusing rail /truck.
- Battery and charger